Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] problem in adding message in wireshark tree

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:19:42 +0100
On 27. okt. 2009, at 14.23, Awadhesh Kumar wrote:

But again I am facing another problem in this build, I have to add the packet description for each packet as below

pinfos.cols.info = "Alarm Packet"

but this message is not getting added for each packet. But if I use my LUA disectors file with old wireshark build this is working properly.

I have not seen this in my latest trunk builds. Can you also check with the latest released version (1.2.3 was released today), which also should have the Field fix?

--
Stig Bjørlykke