Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] asn2wrs : FIELD_RENAME

From: "Arun Arunachalam" <carunach@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:47:56 -0400
Hi Folks,

Is the FIELD_RENAME supposed to also change the corresponding filter name
(PROTOABBREV.FIELDABBREV) or is it just used to have a different hf_name?

Example (h245.cnf) :

UnicastAddress/iPAddress/network ip4_network
UnicastAddress/iP6Address/network ip6_network
MulticastAddress/iP6Address/network mip6_network

Currently the filter for the all of the above is "h245.network".

Thanks,
Arun