Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] r30680 comment about memcpy

From: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:35:35 +0200
Hi,

now in emem_scrub_memory() there are two comments which deny themselves,
one that we don't need to align pointer, and second that we need :)

I don't know when using chunks (if glib allocator is used) memory is aligned.
I believe it's true on glibc system.

But mmap() always return aligned pointer, and we always align size in emem_alloc_chunk()
so I believe it's ok at least in unix world.

Regards