Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] plugin runtime error

From: gmail <angelo70@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:45:00 +0200
Hello All,

sorry for these newby questions,

I have finally my plugin being loaded from Wireshark, but just trying to register i get a VC++ Runtime Error.

I have compiled the plugin with MSVC 2008 Express, and i suppose the wireshark installed here with a previous version.

I hve then try also to compile an example found on the net, this is the tregister function:

G_MODULE_EXPORT void
plugin_register(void)
{
   /* register the new protocol, protocol fields, and subtrees */
   if (proto_srp == -1)
   { /* execute protocol initialization only once */
       proto_register_srp();
   }
}

I get the same issue, so the problem should not be in my code.
Any help is really appreciated,

Thanks in advice,
Angelo