Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Debian Package compile problem

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:46:29 +0200
Hi,

I've never had these troubles building on Debian lenny/sid or squeeze/sid.

The error report seems rather strange to me: it looks as if a
hard/softlink was created into /usr/share/misc/ ?
Maybe there's something special with Ubuntu in this matter?
What version of the Wireshark sources are you trying to compile?

Thanx,
Jaap