Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Debian Package compile problem

From: Sean <yunjnz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 02:37:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I met problem while compiling debian package under Ubuntu 8.10 with command:
make debian-package
It seems that the problem is caused by the following line:
   cp /usr/share/misc/config.guess /usr/share/misc/config.sub .
in the file debian\rules,
the compiler complains that the targe file and the source file is the same one,
after marking this line, the debian package can be compiled successfully,
If this is the root cause of the package compilation, is it OK to remove this line on the main branch? Or is there any other debian platforms need the copy?

Thanks & Regards,
Sean