Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] mingw for plugin developement

From: Balint Reczey <balint.reczey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:16:46 +0200
Hi Angelo,

Try Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition, it's free.
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChToolsMSChain.html

Cheers,
Balint

gmail wrote:
Hello All,

i ha ve developed a dissector, using gcc on windows (mingw). Wireshark says that cannot load the module, i read already the FAQs. So is there any chance to have this mingw dll loadable ? I will not install any M$ payment / cracked M$VC or similar in my PC, and also think that opensource development should keep away from payment stuff.

It any suggestion, many thanks
Regards,
Angelo