Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] (no subject)

Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 05:39:14 +0200
I'm using zenwalk 6.2 and updated to revision 30528 and getting the error.

bash-3.1# ./autogen.sh
Checking for python.
aclocal -I ./aclocal-fallback
/usr/share/aclocal/dotconf.m4:5: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_DOTCONF
/usr/share/aclocal/dotconf.m4:5:   run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
/usr/share/aclocal/dotconf.m4:5:   or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
libtoolize --copy --force
libtoolize: putting auxiliary files in `.'.
libtoolize: copying file `./ltmain.sh'
libtoolize: Consider adding `AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4])' to configure.in and
libtoolize: rerunning libtoolize, to keep the correct libtool macros in-tree.
libtoolize: Consider adding `-I m4' to ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS in Makefile.am.
autoheader
automake --add-missing --gnu
autoconf

Now type "./configure [options]" and "make" to compile Wireshark.

and i'm still getting the error.