Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Sample capture on http://wiki.wireshark.org/MMS not viewable

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 10:09:34 -0600

On Oct 9, 2009, at 3:19 AM, Seibold, Hans wrote:

I'm sorry if I used the wrong mail address, but I'd like to report the problem mentioned above. When I open the sample capture and apply the display filter "mms", there remains an empty display.

Is there anything wrong with Wireshark 1.2.2?

I don't have 1.2.2 installed, but I just confirmed that it works fine on my daily build from SVN (1.3.1 dev). Hopefully someone else can test it who has 1.2.2.

Steve