Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Request

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:42:53 +0200
Hi,

GAN (Generic Access Network) is the integration of UMA (Unlicensed Mobile Access) in 3GPP specifications with only a few changes . UMA is already supported in wireshark and you can easily add support for GAN messages by modifying packet-uma.c file (even better, add a preference to switch between GAN and UMA protocols).

Regards,
Pascal.

2009/10/6 Kovarththanan Rajaratnam <kovarththanan.rajaratnam@xxxxxxxxx>
Hey,

BANDARU, Govindarao (Govindarao) wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I would like to know whether GAN (Generic Access Network) protocol is
> supported in Wireshark or not. Please let me know.

Here's a list of supported protocols in Wireshark:

http://www.wireshark.org/docs/dfref

I don't see GAN anywhere.