Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SampleCaptures page truncation?

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 23:13:08 -0700

On Oct 2, 2009, at 10:48 PM, Guy Harris wrote:

Unfortunately, I don't know how to get MoinMoin to show me lots of
history - or to show me the size of the page in all the revisions in
the history - but a bit of binary searching found that a big change
that got rid of a lot off stuff - following LDAP captures - happened
between revisions 470 and 471:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures? action=diff&rev2=471&rev1=470

Equally unfortunately, I don't know how to ask MoinMoin to revert an
arbitrary change, nor do I know how to get it to give me the source to
an arbitrary version, so I'm not sure what the easiest way to fix this.

Perhaps not the easiest way, but a bunch of copy-and-open-for-editing- and-select-and-use-the-turn-the-selection-into-a-document-in-TextEdit- and-paste-and-turn-it-back-to-plain-text-and-paste-back appears to have put things back.