Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SampleCaptures page truncation?

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 22:48:35 -0700

On Oct 2, 2009, at 7:05 PM, Jeff Morriss wrote:

Is it just me or is the SampleCaptures page (severely) truncated? It
cuts off just after the LDAP captures but I'm pretty sure there used
to be a LOT more there--going all the way down to the discussion
section.

I tried poking around through the history but it didn't seem to go
back far enough to find whenever it got truncated.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to get MoinMoin to show me lots of history - or to show me the size of the page in all the revisions in the history - but a bit of binary searching found that a big change that got rid of a lot off stuff - following LDAP captures - happened between revisions 470 and 471:

	http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures?action=diff&rev2=471&rev1=470

Equally unfortunately, I don't know how to ask MoinMoin to revert an arbitrary change, nor do I know how to get it to give me the source to an arbitrary version, so I'm not sure what the easiest way to fix this.