Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SampleCaptures page truncation?

From: Abhik Sarkar <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 09:29:57 +0400
Hi Jeff,

You are right... there are several things missing. I haven't checked the page in a while so I wouldn't know when it happened.

Abhik

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 6:05 AM, Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi folks,

Is it just me or is the SampleCaptures page (severely) truncated? It
cuts off just after the LDAP captures but I'm pretty sure there used
to be a LOT more there--going all the way down to the discussion
section.

I tried poking around through the history but it didn't seem to go
back far enough to find whenever it got truncated.

-J