Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Dissector array display

From: Gregory Seidman <gsslist+wireshark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:50:02 -0400
I'm trying to write a dissector for a protocol that includes a list of
entries. The entries each have the same set of fields, but there can be an
arbitrary number of entries in a packet. How do I set things up to display
the entries? Should I just add a subtree for each packet and add the same
set of fields to each one? Is there some way to actually express an array?

--Greg