Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 30151: /trunk/ /trunk/plugins/giop/:

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 13:13:19 -0700

On Sep 25, 2009, at 11:09 AM, jmayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=30151

User: jmayer
Date: 2009/09/25 11:09 AM

Log:
Try to add tpg, but it seems it doesn't build with autofoo either.

...so I've removed it from plugins/Makefile.am for now.

It

1) requires tools/tpg stuff, so tools/tpg/Makefile needs to be in configure.in's list of Makefiles to build;

	2) requires "yapp", which I suspect is this yapp:

		http://search.cpan.org/~fdesar/Parse-Yapp-1.05/lib/Parse/Yapp.pm

which isn't listed in the collection of things you need in order to build Wireshark.