Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help, Help

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:25:46 -0600

On Sep 23, 2009, at 5:38 PM, Rose K. Shumba wrote:

Is there a version of Wireshark that is complete that I can install on
a computer on an isolated network, that is not on the Internet? I am
not allowed to install any packet sniffer on my school's networks.

Any version of Wireshark will do that. It doesn't care what kind of network you're on or where it is connected to.

Steve