Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Help, Help

From: "Rose K. Shumba" <shumba@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 19:38:33 -0400
Is there a version of Wireshark that is complete that I can install on a computer on an isolated network, that is not on the Internet? I am not allowed to install any packet sniffer on my school's networks.

Someone help?

Rose K. Shumba PhD
Professor of Computer Science
Computer Science Department
Room 319 Stright Building
Indiana University of PA
Indiana, PA15701
Tel:724-357-3166
email:shumba@xxxxxxx
"The education and empowerment of women throughout the world cannot fail to result in a more caring, tolerant, just and peaceful life for all." --Aung San Suu Kyi, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate