Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building with cmake on OSX

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:04:49 +0200
On 23. sep. 2009, at 21.47, Joerg Mayer wrote:

If there is anything I can do to help get going on OS X, please
let me know!

I have now successfully built all binaries (without plugins) using Xcode/xcodebuild and Unix Makefiles. I will have a look at the plugins later, and maybe automagically determine CAP/AIRPCAP/ADNS and other options.

--
Stig Bjørlykke