Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] I followed "Using MSVC++ for debugging" and still unable to debu

From: "Nicolas Gendron" <Nicolas.Gendron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:11:34 -0400
On Windows XO, here is what I'm doing :
	- make sure "config.nmake" is OK. I actually have "LOCAL_LDFLAGS=/DEBUG /MACHINE:$(TARGET_MACHINE)" uncommented
	- make disclean
	- make all
	- start Visual Studio 2008 (Team System Development Edition)
	- open Wireshark.exe
	- try to put a breakpoint in "epan\packet-goose.c"
	- start the debugging

My breakpoint becomes disabled because "no symbols have been loaded for this document"

Anybody can help me?

Thanks,

Nic