Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building with cmake on OSX

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:49:09 +0200
On 23. sep. 2009, at 17.09, Joerg Mayer wrote:

Hopefully fixed in 30091. I'll need to check whether I made the same mistake
for the other libs as well - hopefully within an hour.

Did not work 100%, but I managed to get wsutil to link with the attached patch (seems like libglib was missing). I'm looking at wiretap, which I suppose have the same problems but needs more libs.

--
Stig Bjørlykke