Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] make errors in linux

From: Patrick Lannigan <p.lannigan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:54:29 -0400
Do the changes to integrate into the Linux build process allow me to build just my plugin? The goal, once I get my plugin building in Linux is to integrate it into a larger build process that we do on all of our other code. Since a full build takes much more time compared to the small plugin, I was hoping there would be the same process on Linux.

Patrick