Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 30024: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/: frame_d

From: Kovarththanan Rajaratnam <kovarththanan.rajaratnam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 19:23:30 +0200
Guy Harris wrote:
On Sep 20, 2009, at 12:01 PM, krj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=30024

User: krj
Date: 2009/09/20 12:01 PM

Log:
Fix return type for frame_data_init()

Should frame_data_init() be declared in epan/frame_data.h, rather than in rawshark.c and tshark.c?

Yes, definately. I had a few problems with come circular dependencies so I took the easy way out and inlined the declaration in tshark.c/rawshark.c. I've corrected this in r30033.

--
Best regards,
Kovarththanan Rajaratnam