Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Please report this to the Wireshark developers

From: Franz <francesco3@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:36:49 +0200
I received this message from Wireshark:

"Unable to set data link type (EN10MB is not one of the DLTs supported by this device).

Please report this to the Wireshark developers.
(This is not a crash; please do not report it as such.)"

I was running Wireshark 1.0.7  in a Ubuntu 9.04  Vmware machine, connected to a wifi USB adapter: Linksys WUSB54g.

I am reporting it to developers as requested. If anyone know what it means please let me know.

regards

Franz