Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Accessing prior packets in Lua

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:17:58 -0400
Thanks Martin, I've been looking at that page among others.  They have been some help in getting my Lua program to process the current packet.

But I still haven't seen anything that helps me add to the display tree of a different packet from the one I'm processing at the moment.

I think I should look more closely at the fragment reassembly C code, and see what it does there.