Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] libpcap support for capturing DCCP packets withspecific port

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:52:03 -0400
A more robust filter that does not rely on fixed-length IP headers:

(dst 192.168.1.30) && (ip[9]==33) && (ip[((ip[0]&0x0f)<<2):2]==40001)

I did not test this exact filter but one very close to it for capturing
GRE packets where ip[9]==47 and a different 2-byte field match within
the GRE header.

- Chris