Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] problem of Lua support

From: Nicolas R <nicholas720@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:37:26 +0800
Thanks for your help, Stig Bj?rlykke.
I have fixed the problem. Wireshark can dissect my protocol very well.
It should modify init.lua in path "/usr/local/share/wireshark", not in "WIRESHARK-INSTALLED-PATH".
And the parameter of ./configure command which I inputed is "--with-lua==/usr/local". Others are same as the web page said.
Thank you very much, wish you good luck.