Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Need help in Decoding RTP Multiplex streamsinWireshark

From: shruti singh <shruti.is.singh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 14:47:05 +0530
Hi Neil

So when are you planning to provide fix for this bug 3958 for decoding multiplexed streams???

Regards
Shruti

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 9:36 PM, Neil Piercy <Neil.Piercy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Munish,

It was added to the SVN trunk under bug 3958.

Regards,
Neil

ip.access ltd                   Tel: 01954 713715
Building 2020,                  Fax: 01954 713799
Cambourne Business Park,
Cambourne,
Cambridge, CB23 6DW, UK
Company Registered Number    3400157
Visit the website at http://www.ipaccess.com

This message contains confidential information and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message immediately.

ip.access Ltd, registration number 3400157, Building 2020,
Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6DW, United Kingdom