Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] problem of Lua support

From: Nicolas R <nicholas720@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 14:36:17 +0800
Hello,
I am use Lua to write script to analyze a protocol data which defined by myself.  It now can be done in Windows, but when use this in Fedora, it does not work. I found that Wireshark installed in Fedora was not support Lua in default. I searched this problem on internet, but did not find a solution. Need help from you, thanks a lot. The following is what I have done:
       OS: Fedora 8
       Wireshark version: wireshark-1.0.3.tar.gz
       Lua version: 5.1.4
I already input lua's path when wireshark run "./configure". I input this "./configure --with-lua=/usr/local/lib". And then make and make install, but it not works.

Wish have a good day!