Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 29705: /trunk/ /trunk/gtk/: new_pack

From: Kovarththanan Rajaratnam <kovarththanan.rajaratnam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 14:45:36 +0200
Stig Bj�rlykke wrote:
On 5. sep.. 2009, at 12.36, krj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Log:
Get rid off GtkTreeModelFilter because the time to sort becomes unbearable when combined with GtkTreeSortable.

I get some asserts in packet_list_iter_n_children when sorting,

I'll look in this.

the Packet Details does not show the packet selected in the Packet List when sorting on other than packet number.

This should be fixed in r29708.

--
Best regards,
Kovarththanan Rajaratnam