Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Re 1.2.2 Completed and Pending tasks in Development Roadmap Wiki

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 15:39:40 -0400
Maybe I'm missing something but it appears to me that the Roadmap had a whole bunch of 1.2.2 tasks in the "Completed" list even though they don't yet seem to have been completed.

I've moved tasks starting with SVN #29394 and ending with SVN #29698 from the Completed list to the Pending list.

The task for SVN #29392 does seem to have been completed. I haven't checked the tasks prior to that one to verify that they have been completed.

Bill