Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New packet list

From: Kovarththanan Rajaratnam <kovarththanan.rajaratnam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 06:12:28 +0200
Hey,

Stig Bj�rlykke wrote:
I also have some small issues:

- When starting a capture or adding a filter the old packet list selects the first package, but the new one does not.

- I'm unable to make the columns smaller.

- It's not possible to sort the columns.

- The "number" columns are not right justified.

Should we make a wiki page with outstanding issues?

This is probably a good idea. It's quite hard to track these issues on this list. We could also use the same wiki page to track who does what in order to avoid duplicate work.

Best regards,
Kovarththanan Rajaratnam