Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to include proto.h

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 19:47:10 +0200
I think we should decide on a unique way how to include files:

jmayer@egg:~/work/wireshark/svn/trunk/epan> grep proto.h *.[ch] | grep include
emem.c:#include <proto.h>
epan_dissect.h:#include "proto.h"
expert.h:#include <epan/proto.h>
oids.c:#include "proto.h"
packet.h:#include "proto.h"
prefs.c:#include <epan/proto.h>
proto.c:#include "proto.h"
reassemble_test.c:#include <epan/proto.h>
tpg.h:#include <epan/proto.h>
tvbparse.c:#include <epan/proto.h>
tvbuff.c:#include "proto.h"     /* XXX - only used for DISSECTOR_ASSERT, probably a new header file? */
jmayer@egg:~/work/wireshark/svn/trunk/epan>

Is there any reason not to use the "proto.h" version?
If there is: Is that a design bug how we build our stuff?

Thanks
        Joerg