Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New packet list

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:00:27 -0600

On Sep 2, 2009, at 9:14 AM, Anders Broman wrote:

I intend to make the new packet list the build choice for Windows in the next day or so To get more feedback on remaining issues missing functions etc any objections?

That sounds like a good idea. Thanks to you and others for your help on the new packet list! The only thing that stands as not working for me is the automatic scrolling while capturing. This is the case on Unix and Windows.

Steve