Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Does Wireshark ver 1.2.1 support MMS 1.3?

From: 杨超 <samyang@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 14:27:02 +0000
Dear developers of Wiereshark,

When I use Wirkshark to analyse the ppp log of MMS, there are some parsing errors,
The MMS Message Encapsulation is not correct.
There are two Message Types in MMS Message Encapsulation:
The above one is not correct, this message is a m-send-req message,
so the below one is correct.
Besides this, there are also some other parsing errors.

I want to know if Wireshark 1.2.1 support MMS 1.3?
The reason of above question is the MMS version is 1.3 which Wireshark doesn't support?
or some other reasons?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Sam Yang

锟斤拷锟轿猴拷锟斤拷希锟斤拷锟斤拷锟剿凤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟侥伙拷锟戒。 锟轿猴拷锟斤拷希锟斤拷锟斤拷锟剿★拷