Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Winpcap-users] how Wireshark get linktype?

From: "Gianluca Varenni" <gianluca.varenni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 18:34:01 -0700
If you want to debug the winpcap driver (npf.sys) you will need two machines (or eventually a virtual machine supporting your device) and WinDbg for kernel debugging.

Have a nice day
GV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joshua (Shiwei) Zhao" <swzhao@xxxxxxxxx> To: <winpcap-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "Developer support list for Wireshark" <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Winpcap-users] how Wireshark get linktype?

Is there a way to debug winpcap at runtime when Wireshark calls it?

Many thanks,
Joshua