Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark on OSX Snow Leopard
From: Michael Tüxen <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:55:28 +0200
On Aug 31, 2009, at 8:58 PM, Guy Harris wrote:

On Aug 31, 2009, at 11:44 AM, Michael Tüxen wrote:

OK, what do you think about the following workaround:
It should work, but I'd like to be able to use the same 1/4 second
timeout in the 64-bit OS X version as well.
Me too.
Check in your workaround, and I'll try to figure out how to detect
Done in 29641.
failure and manually do the ioctl with a synthesized 32-bit version of
BIOCSRTIMEOUT.
Great.