Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Autogen.sh error on ubuntu

From: "Swapnil Barai (sbarai)" <sbarai@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:56:27 -0700
Hi

I reinstalled all the autotool using apt-get. And ./autogen.sh seems to
work fine after that. However when I run ./configure I get this error :

./configure: line 12294: syntax error near unexpected token `LIBGNUTLS,'
./configure: line 12294: `  PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBGNUTLS, gnutls >=
1.2.0,'

I opened the configure script and I found the following code at line
12294

if test "x$with_gnutls" = "xyes"; then
  PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBGNUTLS, gnutls >= 1.2.0,

                echo "gnuTLS found, enabling ssl decryption"
                AC_DEFINE(HAVE_LIBGNUTLS, 1, [Define to use gnutls
library])
                tls_message="yes"

        ,
                echo echo "gnuTLS not found, disabling ssl decryption"
                tls_message="no"

  )
Fi

Can you please tell me what is going wrong.

Thanks
Swapnil