Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Windows dumpcap.exe does not capture with svnrevision 29619

From: "T. Hariharan" <harixxxx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 18:28:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I created bug 3966 for this.
I tried this again: "nmake –f Makefile.nmake distclean” followed by “nmake –f Makefile.nmake”
This time dumpcap.exe worked. I have updated the bug with this info.
Can you please try the same and report your results?

Also, if you updated to svn 29634, you would have been forced to do 'nmake -f Makefile.nmake setup'. Did you do that?

Thanks,
Hari