Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to submit a dissector code?

From: Gopal Kulkarni <gopalvkulkarni@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 01:14:24 +0530 (IST)
Hi

I am writing a GTPv2 dissector. I am currently working on it as an Plugin. I see that the wireshark trunk already has an gtpv2 dissector, which is not complete.
My question is, can I submit my dissector code as a completely new dissector or should I only submit as a patch to the existing dissector?

PS - I am completely new to Wireshark Development and this is my first ever mail! So please pardon me if I missed anything.

--
Gopal

Want to learn the Salsa? Find nearby dancing schools on Yahoo! India Local