Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Autogen.sh error on ubuntu

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:19:04 -0700

On Aug 28, 2009, at 12:12 PM, Swapnil Barai (sbarai) wrote:

I am trying to build the latest development source code of Wireshark on ubuntu. I have installed Automake, Autoconf and libtool all in / usr/local (using ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/ and make and make install) .

There should be deb packages for them from Ubuntu's repositories, so you shouldn't have to install them from source.

Thus my aclocal and aclocal-1.10 directories are present in /usr/ local/share/.

However when I run ./autogen.sh I get the error as /usr/share/ aclocal not found.

What is the full output of "sh -x ./autogen.sh"?