Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Autogen.sh error on ubuntu

From: "Swapnil Barai (sbarai)" <sbarai@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:12:54 -0700

Hi

I am trying to build the latest development source code of Wireshark on ubuntu. I have installed Automake, Autoconf and libtool all in /usr/local (using ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/ and make and make install) .

Thus my aclocal and aclocal-1.10 directories are present in /usr/local/share/.

However when I run ./autogen.sh I get the error as /usr/share/aclocal not found.

Can someone tell the solution to this.

Thanks

Swapnil