Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 29589: /trunk/ /trunk/: CMakeLists.t

From: Kovarththanan Rajaratnam <kovarththanan.rajaratnam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:58:16 +0200
Hey,

Joerg Mayer wrote:
On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 06:17:08PM +0200, Kovarththanan Rajaratnam wrote:

Better you than me ;-) If I find the time, I'll fix one problem that currently
prevents a cmake based build on linux this weekend - additional stuff will
have to wait for at least one more week.

Is this the same issue as I reported in:

http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200908/msg00326.html

Thanks.