Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Plugin Directory Subdirectories

From: Susan Ditmore <sditmore@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:14:55 -0400
Hello,

While attempting to build my plugin on windows, I encountered "file not found" errors during the nmake all call. Once I flattened the directory structure within the plugin, these problems went away (presumably because windows was no longer getting confused about the / \ differences on the command line.) I would like to know: is it possible to have subdirectories within the plugin directory that contain source files? None of the other plugins seem to, so I think the answer is no. However, my plugin is very large and could benefit from some structure. Is it doable, and if not, why not?

Thank you,

Susan Ditmore

--
"To categorize is human; to distribute, divine."