Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Using Grab for capturing the WIreshark Window

From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:12:22 +0200
Dear all,

I'm running the svn head version of Wireshark on Mac OS X 10.5.8
with all updates applied.

Then I'm capturing traffic, stop capturing and use the Mac OS X
utility to make a snapshot of the Window. It somewhat works.
Everything is fine, except for the packet list. That area is
only white. Everything else is fine. Any idea what could be wrong?
Any idea what is specific to this part of the window?

If I capture the whole screen or a region, everything is fine.

Best regards
Michael