Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Need help with fragment reassembly

From: Elizabeth McKenney <beth.tridium@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:48:48 -0400
Ah, I get it now.  That's quite doable.  Thanks!

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The reassembly code knows when the puzzle is complete; you don't need
to determine that.  You just need to determine which fragment would go
at the end of the reassembled packet.  (I.e., "last" refers to the
sequence of data in the packet, going from the first byte of the
packet to the last byte, not to the sequence of packets received over
time; it's an ordinal in space, not time.)