Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Custom dissector causing wireshark to crash

From: Patrick Lannigan <p.lannigan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:41:17 -0400
I wrote a custom dissector that I believe is correct for the packet I am trying to check. However, when I start wireshark it crashes when attempting to load my dissector. The error message is just a general "Run time error: This program terminated in an unusual way." Is there a log file or something I can look at to get a better idea of what the bug might be in my code?

Patrick