Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to link external .dll to a Wireshark dissector...

From: Ask Me <sh4rk84@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:52:08 +0200
We want to use a predeveloped decoder which is called from a Wireshark
dissector. Therefore we have to link this external .dll with our
dissector. How do we do that? We tried calling the .dll with the
"external" function but we get the following error.

"dissectors.lib(packet-data.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht
aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp__fnwireshark_dll_mini" in Funktion
"_GetCode".
1>libwireshark.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 nicht aufgelöste externe Verweise."

Where do we need to change the makefiles in order to link an external symbol?

Best regards