Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] About Custom Column

From: Sean <yunjnz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 06:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

As I know, Wireshark supports custom column with user defined data field,
Does anyone know is there anyway to add a column with several different fields? for example, by expression like:
   dissector1.field1 || dissector2.field2

That means, field1 will be shown on the column for dissector1 packets, and field2 will be shown on the column for dissector2 packets.

Thanks a lot,
Sean