Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 29523: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/dissector

From: Kovarththanan Rajaratnam <kovarththanan.rajaratnam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 17:25:38 +0200
Stig Bj�rlykke wrote:
On 23. aug.. 2009, at 14.24, krj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Log:
Custom columnfication:

* Deprecate COL_REL_CONV_TIME (Relative time (conversation)). Use tcp.time_relative

What about conversations other than tcp?

COL_REL_CONV_TIME and COL_DELTA_CONV_TIME are pretty generic but they were only used within the TCP dissector, so I didn't think that converting them would be controversial. So far I've only converted columns that were restricted to one dissector.