Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Does anyone have IuH (RUA/HNBAP) captures?

From: Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 19:35:00 +0900
Hi!

I'm right now working for a dissector for the 3GPP IuH (Home-NodeB) protocol.

However, I believe the pcap files that I currently have for the protocol are
actually invalid.

Is there anyone on this list who would be able to provide me with RUA and/or
HNBAP protocol traces (preferrably inside SCTP)?

Thanks a lot.
--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>           http://laforge.gnumonks.org/
                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)